Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Sex

On the ROCOR Yahoo! group I belong to, Rdr Constantine Wright (of whom I know some of you have heard) is currently claiming that not only did the first-created man and woman engage in sexual intercourse in Paradise, but that married persons will continue to do so, albeit without passion, in the life of the age to come. This flies in the face of everything I've ever read about the subject in Scripture and the Fathers (on neither of which, I admit, am I an expert). Does anyone know where he might have got such an idea?

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Taylor said...

Thanks, Philip, I'll look up those references! Fr John Whiteford's comment was he kept expecting Constantine to quote the 'Kama Sutra'!

7:49 PM EST  
Blogger Pintradex said...

A depressing prospect indeed.

10:38 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home